iPhone 13 Pro Max. The biggest Pro cameras system upgrade ever. Super Retina XDR display with ProMotion
for a faster, more responsive feel. Lightning-fast A15 Bionic chip. Durable design and the best battery life ever in
• 6.7‑inch Super Retina XDR display with ProMotion for a faster, more responsive feel
• Cinematic mode adds shallow depth of field and shifts focus automatically in your videos
• Pro camera system with new 12MP Telephoto, Wide and Ultra Wide cameras; LiDAR Scanner; 6x optical
zoom range; macro photography; Photographic Styles, ProRes video, Smart HDR , Night mode,
Apple ProRAW, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
• 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Night mode, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
• A15 Bionic for lightning-fast performance
• Up to 28 hours of video playback. The best battery life ever in an iPhone
• Durable design with Ceramic Shield
• Industry-leading IP68 water resistance
• iOS 15 packs new features to do more with iPhone than ever before
• Supports MagSafe accessories for easy attach and faster wireless charging
Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/my/batteries for more information.
The display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard
rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 6.68 inches diagonally. Actual
viewable area is less.
iPhone 13 Pro Max is spill, splash and dust resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with
a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 metres for up to 30 minutes). Spill, splash and
dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not
attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not
covered under warranty.
Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas.
Accessories are sold separately.