iPhone 12. Beautifully bright 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR display.1 Ceramic Shield with four times better drop performance.2 Incredible low-light photography with Night mode on all cameras. Cinema-grade Dolby Vision video recording, editing and playback. Powerful A14 Bionic chip. And new MagSafe accessories for easy attachment and faster wireless charging.3 Let the fun begin.
• 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR display1
• Ceramic Shield, tougher than any smartphone glass
• A14 Bionic chip, the fastest chip ever in a smartphone
• Advanced dual-camera system with 12MP Ultra Wide and Wide cameras; Night mode, Deep Fusion,
Smart HDR 3, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
• 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Night mode, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
• Industry-leading IP68 water resistance4
• Supports MagSafe accessories for easy attachment and faster wireless charging3
• iOS 14 with redesigned widgets on the Home Screen, all-new App Library, App Clips and more
1The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the screen is 6.06 inches diagonally.
The actual viewable area is less.
2Claim based on iPhone 12 Ceramic Shield front compared with previous-generation iPhone.
3Accessories are sold separately.
4iPhone 12 is splash, water, and dust resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 meters for up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage
is not covered under warranty.